This blog is so dead man. Its like 2.30am in the morning and I'm still facing my laptop not knowing what to do and I'm not feeling sleepy at all. I've just quitted my temp job at Raffles Place although it's kind of good money but I just got so damn bored of it.
So now I'm just slacking at home, playing games and sleeping. What a no lifer. After baby is gone, I feel as though everything is so empty, everything has left me. I do not want to wallow in sorrow but I miss baby alot.
There's still like 4 to 5 months left before I start school in NUS. Haha I'm kind of looking forward to that. Meeting new people, making new friends. But I feel more shy and anti social now especially towards females. I think I seriously lack self-confidence and I constantly think that I'm super ugly( well I am).
Oh well, I shall try to get some sleep later. Gotta go swimming later in the afternoon. Cook some instant noodles with my mushroom balls(if I can find them)!! Yay! Love noodles with mushroom balls :)
Baby I hope you can see this: I love ya lots and lots and lots ok! Muacks! Goodnight darling! Hope I dream of you tonight. :))